Logging into Voicemail from Home (Central Office Only)
You can access your voicemail at home, or from any external phone.
To Access Voicemail from a Phone Outside of Our System
- Dial the main number for Central Office: (978) 465-4456
- Ignore the prompts and enter your four digit extension.
- Stay on the line and wait for it to ring and then go to voicemail.
- When you hear your own voicemail greeting, press 9.
- Enter your voicemail PIN/Password, then press #.
- You are now logged into your voicemail. Proceed to check your messages and/or change settings as you normally would.